Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Got a new fridge delivered yesterday. Was told to leave it 24 hours for the gas to settle (or something).

Just plugged it in. It's fucked. Motors are not meant to sound like that.

Have you tried praying, in the right religion though.

There's no point praying Hindu prayers to a fridge made in China, they're not going to get it. There should be a section in the manual.

Frimasons?
I suspect my washing machine is Quaker. I've taken to abuse and calling it a cunt, which might reflect poorly on me, but in fairness it's a gobshite. There's limits to my patience.
Yes I want my clothes washed. Yes. That's why I put the cunting clothes in, and closed the door and pressed the button, you absolute raging bellend. I don't want to enter into negotiations, I don't want to hear your beeps, I want you to wash. The. Cunting. Clothes.

Quakers are a weird lot.

I fucked up my van key..long story short €260

My arthritis is in my knee this week and it's throbbing while I wait for the new key

Either you, or the house is haunted.
Off to get some cool wet sacks

Maybe major complaint, but I was trying to order in The Bear S01 from the library the other night on physical media, but not available. Obviously only available by streaming.

Long term streaming only issue ahead for library users, pain in the hole. Hopefully they are working on that in there.

I've had about 6 calls this week from people telling me they had missed calls from me.

those scammer cunts cloning numbers. Pricks.

I think I woke someone up in the week returning a call like that

Some poor girl with a foreign accent answered the call at around 11 AM to me.

She told me, sounding quite sleepy, that she could guaruntee I hadn't called her 5 minutes earlier

Bees are gone. Have to seal up the chimney with cement. By myself. Like some sort of capable grownup.
Fridge saga continues. Being passed from pillar to post. The latest is that a rep from the manufacturer will call in the next few days to troubleshoot the isuue. Something we already went through with them three weeks ago.
Meanwhile we can't keep any food fresh and the fridge has begun to smell funny.

Still, no bees.
looks like some bees have rediscovered the chimney

I fucked up my van key..long story short €260

My arthritis is in my knee this week and it's throbbing while I wait for the new key
Was doing a job once and van driver lad somehow managed to snap the key in the ignition. Not a fucking clue how he did that, but he did! Had to get a bus back to Dublin from Swords.

Smoking cigarettes is of course a mugs game, but that's what I do. Rollies are a faff and not smoking would cause an unmerciful bloodbath.

I'm pretty sure I lost a full pack yesterday. That has messed up my whole day today. I do try to manage my proclivities and as such I have a schedule. That's all gone to shit now. Also money, cigarettes ain't cheap.

I tried to listen to The Moody Blues there, I didn't like it.
I always thought this was amazing for a bunch of young British lads. The arrangement etc is so unusual.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Then I discovered it's a very faithful cover of this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love the piano solo on the Moody Blues version though
So there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back