Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Monday the bins go out, there is always an overflow as we share bins with other people in other gaffs.

So when I got home today my first thought was "get the overflowing bins out of kitchen and into communal bins before anyone else fills it"

Then I walk into the kitchen and there's the younglings watching John Wick 3, ready meal detritus everywhere, having a great time. The bins are overflowing and stink of rotten chicken wings.

So I pull the bags out and honestly the waste bag was so heavy. "Jesus, what's in here, did one of you kill a fox or something?" Because that is what the bag felt like.

One of them said "thanks mate" in a way I took to be sarcastic.

Really the problem is with management just not getting more outside bins.

Getting old thread maybe this should have gone into.

Eir trying my to charge me €19 for a failed direct debit attempt. Again.
Had sufficient funds. Had to wait 20 mins on hold to tell them to cancel it and it's their fault not mine.
And apparently I've used 16gb of my 20gb allowance in 11 days. Impossible given my set up.
I'm being fuckin rode by the cunts.
I enquired how much to break contract because I am fucking sick of constantly having to contact them due to their fuck ups and it's €361 to go somewhere else.
Cunts

Had sufficient funds. Had to wait 20 mins on hold to tell them to cancel it and it's their fault not mine.
And apparently I've used 16gb of my 20gb allowance in 11 days. Impossible given my set up.
I enquired how much to break contract because I am fucking sick of constantly having to contact them due to their fuck ups and it's €361 to go somewhere else.
Cunts

I've only ever been PAYG on a phone. How long is the contract? I got stung by both Sky and Virgin with broadband contracts. Would not be inclined to ever put my name on that kind of contract, no matter grown up it is.

Cunts

Is there any possibility they've broken their side of the contract by over charging etc?

Yes two test contract. Half way through it.
My phone broke within the first fortnight and they insisted on repairing it as opposed to straight out replacing it.
They have over charged me a few times now and my voicemail doesn't work.

Eir are the fucking worst telecoms company I've ever used.

I feel blessed I don't have their broadband aswell

There is definitely something going around. People dropping like flies in work.

Never heard of it. Seems made up to me.

A guy at work called in sick this morning. His whole family has Covid. I'm kind of regretting throwing out my collection of reusable masks yesterday

Yes two test contract. Half way through it.
My phone broke within the first fortnight and they insisted on repairing it as opposed to straight out replacing it.
They have over charged me a few times now and my voicemail doesn't work.

Eir are the fucking worst telecoms company I've ever used.

I feel blessed I don't have their broadband aswell

*two year contract

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back