Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

I’ve spent the last 2 hours rearranging flights for my dad to get him back from Thailand and stuck with a €400 bill for the price difference. Fucker will never pay me back.
Not sure what happened, something to do with going to Cambodia and trouble on the boarder, don’t really care.
Also coming down with a bad cold (covid test was negative) so just pissed off with the world really.

I’ve spent the last 2 hours rearranging flights for my dad to get him back from Thailand and stuck with a €400 bill for the price difference. Fucker will never pay me back.
Not sure what happened, something to do with going to Cambodia and trouble on the boarder, don’t really care.
Also coming down with a bad cold (covid test was negative) so just pissed off with the world really.

Send him an invoice and get well soon

There’s nearly a 13 hr layover in Amsterdam and there’s no way it’ll end well. He lived in a commune there in the 70s/80s and he was already talking about looking up his old gang. I’m really hoping they’re not still nudists and if they are, that they don’t know how to tag him on Facebook.

Eir are the fucking worst telecoms company I've ever used.

I feel blessed I don't have their broadband aswell

They are awful. Such a dickhead attitude when I called about a serious issue (persistent drops when I was trying to work) and yer man at the other end was like ‘ah yeah it’s no big deal like hehehe’ and I replied like a teacher admonishing a bolshy child. I tied up the next one up in loops when I pointed out their pretty obvious lies (I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was suspiciously unavailable every time I asked, so I asked for their name/direct line, which they refused to give, so I was like ‘I don’t have any proof this supervisor exists, so I can’t believe anything you’re telling me.’).

They are awful. Such a dickhead attitude when I called about a serious issue (persistent drops when I was trying to work) and yer man at the other end was like ‘ah yeah it’s no big deal like hehehe’ and I replied like a teacher admonishing a bolshy child. I tied up the next one up in loops when I pointed out their pretty obvious lies (I asked to speak to a supervisor, who was suspiciously unavailable every time I asked, so I asked for their name/direct line, which they refused to give, so I was like ‘I don’t have any proof this supervisor exists, so I can’t believe anything you’re telling me.’).
been there. they are the worst.

Hey, my experience with Vodafone for broadband has been fine even since switching but I know that’s certainly not the case for everyone.
Same here. renewal date is coming up. When I switched the rep said he'd be back to tell me how to renew at the original price. Hopefully, he hasn't died or something in the last year

I am so flipping tired.

Did a couple of full days, my first full days in ages, and they would have been a challenge if I was match-fit. Physically and mentally tired out.
I did a half in the other work today. Easy, but tiredness makes everything harder.

Also a complaint, my boss from job number 1 wanted me in today, but I couldn't do it because telling me at half five the day before is not really on. I would have liked to have done it, but I couldn't. Hence, I've missed a full day of interesting work for a half day of boring work, and also money.

I accidentally paid my ESB bill to eir a few months ago.

Total fuckup on my part.

But I put in a claim with them to get it returned. Which they said they would

We haven't had the money back and they just keep offsetting it against our bill each month.

I accidentally paid my ESB bill to eir a few months ago.

Total fuckup on my part.

But I put in a claim with them to get it returned. Which they said they would

We haven't had the money back and they just keep offsetting it against our bill each month.

That’s a nifty accounting trick they’re pulling, there.

huh? do they not just treat that as your account being in credit so when you get your next bill you just pay (eir bill) minus (credit on account)?

Yeah but I don't want my account to be in credit with them, I want to pay each month as my bill falls due. They have access to my money and I do not

Dynamic pricing bullshit going on, we got them the morning they went on sale for about 100. Still silly money though.
This is my first experience with that, do I just check in on the price from time to time to see if it fluctuates? Or is it basically “tough luck loser, this is the price now”?

This is my first experience with that, do I just check in on the price from time to time to see if it fluctuates? Or is it basically “tough luck loser, this is the price now”?

I'm not to sure tbh but seems to be 170 the last couple weeks at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back