Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I never knew that was The Moody Blues doing the Moody Blues version
They changed dramatically after that. Not looking to change your mind, but I like this, as songs about Tuesdays go
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got a new fridge delivered yesterday. Was told to leave it 24 hours for the gas to settle (or something).

Just plugged it in. It's fucked. Motors are not meant to sound like that.
Dude, what the actual fuck

I'm sorry you are getting this shit

Fucking hell

What brand?

Got a new fridge delivered yesterday. Was told to leave it 24 hours for the gas to settle (or something).

Just plugged it in. It's fucked. Motors are not meant to sound like that.
Still no replacement fridge. The person on the helpline explained that when they receive a call they say they will get back to the customer within 72 hours. If you ring them during that period you're placed back at the start of the queue. They suggested we stop ringing them. They believed that was acceptable somehow, and they wouldn't provide their name.

Still no replacement fridge. The person on the helpline explained that when they receive a call they say they will get back to the customer within 72 hours. If you ring them during that period you're placed back at the start of the queue. They suggested we stop ringing them. They believed that was acceptable somehow, and they wouldn't provide their name.
Think their name is Danny

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back