Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

The only one I really eat is the Lindt 90% dark chocolate. I like my chocco bitter as hell.

specifically vegan "milk" chocolate is.... just.... not worth it.

Rejoined the gym at the weekend. Determined to make proper use of it this time and I intend actually putting on weight this time.

Complaint 1. Since my membership elapsed I've been wasting away so I'm starting again from a minus position. Already sore.

Complaint 2. In order to put on weight I need to up my calories big time. Recommended amount is 4,000 a day. That is VERY HARD to do. I ate more than twice my usual amount yesterday, ugh.

Maybe throw in a bunch of healthy fat sources, like nuts and avocados? They're usually calorically dense and not as tough as stuffing yourself with extra carbs and feeling like a balloon.

I'm super tired, my eyes feel like they're falling out of my head, I'm dehydrated, I've loads of work to do and I'm cold.

Complaint 2. In order to put on weight I need to up my calories big time. Recommended amount is 4,000 a day. That is VERY HARD to do. I ate more than twice my usual amount yesterday, ugh.
Rich dairy-laden & junk food: spuds à la Joel Robuchon (2:1 ratio of potato to butter), custards, creme brulee, ice-cream, protein powder, crisps, biscuits. Ask your GP for a prescription of Fortisip.

I had a tiresome trip to work. I had no credit on my leap card, no cash and the bank had put a block on my credit card so I couldn't top up until I'd stood on hold in the wind and rain and the bus went without me.
Oh God. Its a nightmare out there. Discarded brollies flying around and bewildered grannies not knowing what to do. Nearly got blown in front of a bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back