Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I had a few drinks last night and I'm not feeling 100% today. Also there is nothing interesting in the cinema at a manageable in-between-work-and-gig-time. Everything is so shit.
Ugh, the worst limbo to be in. Something extremely delicious to eat?

Fuck all you can do about that genie once it's out. Either A: you were and they are correct or B: you weren't but trying to justify that involves explaining more, reinforcing the introduced perception to other participants. I was accused of it once and just backed away and it turned into virtue bingo. Ran it by a few workmates and they reckoned I'd done fuck all but the only even remotely least shit path was to back off. I found it pretty straining emotionally. I'm fully aware it exists but whenever we actually sort out some kind of equality for women it'll probably be looked back on as part factual and part hazing. There's always someone out there milking virtue for status.

I was thinking about this new Chinese rep system and about how we could follow their example to re-purpose thumped's old rep system into something similar for people who attend gigs. Wanna go to a gig? You must sign up for a thumped account. Spend the gig shouting and laughing with your mates? You will get the fuck de-repped out of yourself and jeopardise your gig attendance privileges

I don't know anymore.
Fuck all you can do about that genie once it's out. Either A: you were and they are correct or B: you weren't but trying to justify that involves explaining more, reinforcing the introduced perception to other participants. I was accused of it once and just backed away and it turned into virtue bingo. Ran it by a few workmates and they reckoned I'd done fuck all but the only even remotely least shit path was to back off. I found it pretty straining emotionally. I'm fully aware it exists but whenever we actually sort out some kind of equality for women it'll probably be looked back on as part factual and part hazing. There's always someone out there milking virtue for status.

Yea, I'm out of there.

got some fancy-looking chocolate from fallon & byrne and it tastes like that nasty oldschool cooking chocolate that was largely made of vegetable fat

would've been better off with a galaxy

8ddbe4bb1964efe012e5cf686f6815bd.jpg

I won’t rest til I’ve tried every chocolate in Ireland
DO NOT TRY THE SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE THEY SELL AT THE TILL IN ALDI.

Unless you like being afraid to take a 30 minute drive because of what it’s doing to your stomach, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back