Minor complaints thread (37 Viewers)

Oh man thats shocking.

Yeah, jeez it wasn't the best. Someone yelled that he was having a seizure, so I ran over because I've had many a seizure and knew what to do, thus finding myself in the heat of the action with a man who was clearly having a heart attack. Very stressful stuff, but I'm glad to say he was talking when the ambulance took him away.

Shit that's terrible. My colleague's dad dropped dead of a heart attack this weekend while watching TV. She was there and did CPR on him to no avail. Can't imagine how awful that must have been.

Shit that's terrible. My colleague's dad dropped dead of a heart attack this weekend while watching TV. She was there and did CPR on him to no avail. Can't imagine how awful that must have been.

Jesus that's appalling, the poor woman :(

My good mood and day is turning to shite. I was just getting over a head cold and got stuck in the rain on Tuesday. Today I'm running a low fever while trying to edit a fucking gloriously boring 89 page networking document. end my life, shoot me in the head, hang me from the rafters, peel my skin off the walls.

My good mood and day is turning to shite. I was just getting over a head cold and got stuck in the rain on Tuesday. Today I'm running a low fever while trying to edit a fucking gloriously boring 89 page networking document. end my life, shoot me in the head, hang me from the rafters, peel my skin off the walls.
Can we talk about how 3.30 is the DOOM hour in work like all energy runs out, work becomes ceaseless and hunger BEGINS. No end in sight.

Can we talk about how 3.30 is the DOOM hour in work like all energy runs out, work becomes ceaseless and hunger BEGINS. No end in sight.

My only productive hours are between 10.30-12 and 1-3pm. Nothing else. And even then that's an optimistic day.

I'm in a shitty mood. The sounds of people laughing around me is turning me into a ball of rage. I hate other peoples happiness today apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back