Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Northside veggie burgers are fine, Macari's or Supermacs will dig it out of deep freeze for you.

Was far from this you were raised, as my mother likes to say about literally everything.

I've never had a supermacs burger! Are they vegan I wonder? I would very much like to eat one right now, tbh.

I've never had a supermacs burger! Are they vegan I wonder? I would very much like to eat one right now, tbh.
Me too, with a giant bowl of chips. I definitely have had one but can't remember the quality. I'm gonna say.... Not great. Eddie Rockets are fairly good.

I went to 147 and it was GREAT but some LAD from D4 sat beside me and in that gravely you need to cough voice kept talking about "assets" and "finances" and how he's going to propose to his GF on Skelig Michael which tbf is cute but SHUT UP

Northside veggie burgers are fine, Macari's or Supermacs will dig it out of deep freeze for you.

Was far from this you were raised, as my mother likes to say about literally everything.
Fun story. One year my mother shelled out for a giant American holiday for the family.

That same year we had to write in school about our 'favourite place in the world'

and mine was our local NORTHSDIE chipper (not Disneyworld). My mother was, needless to say, FURIOUS.

Me too, with a giant bowl of chips. I definitely have had one but can't remember the quality. I'm gonna say.... Not great. Eddie Rockets are fairly good.

Eddie Rockets are the best burger around! And everything else they serve

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back