Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

Also taking liquid iron, b12 and other vits! I think I'm just weak. I left it too long to eat my break and blood sugar plummeted. The two very strong coffees probably don't help...

Really??? I'm a veggie so I think I need to!
you definitely need to. Don't be listening to them. B12 is one thing you really need to be sure you're getting lots of, if you're veggie. I take B12 tabs every day.

Your little blip earlier definitely sounds like it's related to having not eaten for too long.

Also, I don't think you do but if you eat a lot of sugar that could be the cause of it too.

Also, how's your protein intake? It could be that you need to change up some carbs for high protein foods, I find that if I eat carb heavy in the beginning of the day, I get so famished I feel dizzy. Eating high protein and low carb lunches and breakfasts, then eating more carbs towards the end of the day has me actually feeling full.

* FYI, not to be all FOOD solves everything and you can fix how you feel, because that's total bullshit, but I've definitely found that figuring out what kind of macronutrient breakdown works for you to actually feel energetic is really, really, really helpful. Some people do really well on like, high carb low fat vegan diets, but for me I was feeling SO exhausted that way (basically living on bread, veggies, rice, etc.). Cutting down on the carbs in the early day and making sure I hit about 60-70g of protein a day (I started tracking what I was eating before and some days I'd barely hit 20g which is SO bad) has turned my energy around completely.

Also, oh my flipping god. I've had bad ear and sinus issues for the past year or so, but particularly bad of late. My nose keeps making cracking and high pitched noises in the office really loudly and everyone is staring at me.

Serves me right for being a Scrooge earlier.

I'd be more likely to suspect iron or low blood pressure issues.
I take iron and strangely I've never had any deficit of iron. I've also always had low blood pressure but there's not much they can do, I have to eat all the time pree much.

Also, oh my flipping god. I've had bad ear and sinus issues for the past year or so, but particularly bad of late. My nose keeps making cracking and high pitched noises in the office really loudly and everyone is staring at me.

Serves me right for being a Scrooge earlier.
Hook up a contact mic to that baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back