Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

from where?

America. I rarely buy stuff from the states as the postage is so expensive, but Nonesuch had a one day sale last week with 50% off and their shipping was surprisingly cheap, so I went for it. Bit mad actually, as I only ordered it on the 31st and it arrived today.

The other was from All Your Music, an Amazon reseller, who I think are based in Kentucky - I usually keep an eye on them for bargains, and might order the odd record here or there, again their postage is ridiculously cheap compared to other US retailers. I ordered a few records in the one go from them, so it was a large enough parcel - large enough to alert the tithe collectors anyway!

I'm sure if I'd ordered them separately it probably wouldn't have happened, but sure I'll be too busy supporting local independent retailers for it to happen again... :oops:

I thought I would do an easy job in the new gaff last night and swap in a new toilet seat. Man, what was going on behind the back of the old one is unholy. On the bright side, one of the screws holding it in disintegrated after liberal sprayings of bathroom cleaner and WD40. the other one is not for shifting though. The nut has become one with the screw and become a new compound of death.

Going to try and hacksaw the prick off when I get home from work tonight.

home improvement thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back