Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

No confectionery or big brand baking products taste as good as they used to. Without question, cheaper ingredients, specs and processes are too blame.

Years ago, when you broke a finger off a Kit-Kat, it used to make a lovely clean, fresh, crisp snap. Now it just comes apart softly. They all now taste like supermarket own-brand versions of themselves. I foolishly bought a Double Decker yesterday and it was so bad I had to throw half it in the bin. It's a shite state of affairs. (n)(n)(n)(n)

Is this also part of Mondelez/Kraft(spelling?) basically owning everything now so they all taste samer than than used to?

PS You're making me wistful about Kit Kats of yore.

Stereo amp has been *in the shop* for over a week now. Longstanding problem that needed fixing, and despite having headphones etc to take care of music listening, I miss the damn thing so much.

Is this also part of Mondelez/Kraft(spelling?) basically owning everything now so they all taste samer than than used to?

PS You're making me wistful about Kit Kats of yore.

I'd say that's a big part of it. Also, the fact that none of this stuff is made in ireland anymore. Seriously affecting the quality of mainstream milk chocolate confectionery.

Got a new phone in the past month. Bought a case for a phone for the first time ever to look after it. Just opened the case at my desk 15 minutes ago to respond to a text and there's a crack running across the screen. Hope I can find the receipt.

Pretty sure when I upgraded and changed my plan I cancelled the insurance too :(

I thought it was all 100% now?
nope. wouldn't start yesterday. I almost cried. Fiddled with the connections on the coil this morning , got it going and took it to the electrician I know. The new look I got is as bad as the old one.

it's never ending. I just want to get it running so I can flog it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back