Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Well that was a shite afternoons rugby.
a bridge too far. an all blacks team without retallick, kaino, mccaw and carter would have had their work cut out against the argies today. they were better than ireland in almost every facet, including playing dirty, but ireland again failed to sustain the required intensity for two consecutive games. at least wales are out though.

• wtf.gif
    WTF x 1
Fucking days of leftovers snacking here.

MY ORDER

1x Boneless Spareribs (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $5.10
1x Crab Rangoon (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $4.75
1x Chicken Pad Thai (PAD THAI) Special Instructions $7.65
1x Fried Shrimp (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $5.70

I have to summon the enthusiasm to order from somewhere else soon, before I become too weak.

Fucking days of leftovers snacking here.

MY ORDER

1x Boneless Spareribs (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $5.10
1x Crab Rangoon (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $4.75
1x Chicken Pad Thai (PAD THAI) Special Instructions $7.65
1x Fried Shrimp (APPETIZERS) Special Instructions $5.70

I have to summon the enthusiasm to order from somewhere else soon, before I become too weak.
Can you ring them and get past the Internet-enforced exactitude of delivery distances?

a bridge too far. an all blacks team without retallick, kaino, mccaw and carter would have had their work cut out against the argies today. they were better than ireland in almost every facet, including playing dirty, but ireland again failed to sustain the required intensity for two consecutive games. at least wales are out though.

A bridge far too far. I missed the first fifteen minutes but we never really looked good enough, we may have missed some players but even with them I'm not sure we would have done it.

I spend WAYY to much time and expend too much energy looking for cables and the like that I have misplaced

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back