Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

getting an e-mail notification saying that someone semi-famous has just followed you on twitter. Then going to twitter and realising they've already unfollowed you.

SAKE

Scutter, for over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honour of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.

Scutter, for over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honour of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.
but shes hot though :(

I broke our hoover a couple of months ago after using it to hoover up hairs out of the bath and plug hole. i thought i had invented a new way of cleaning the bathroom and was a pure legend. anyway, i wasnt. next week i turned on the vacuum and it smelt funny and i realised i'd fucked it by sucking up wet stuff. so anyway we had to get a new hoover and for the first time ever we got a bagless one that lets you see all the stuff you suck up. i had no idea there was SO MUCH disgusting shit coming out of the two of us and a cat EVERY SINGLE WEEK. it's been an eye opener i'll tell you that.

i never changed the bag in the old one for months at a time either. so it was probably doing fuck all anyway.

My old hoover was one with a bag ...but there was no bag in it...and nothing to attach a new bag to ,,ever since I tried to DIY a plastic shopping bag into it and borked it decent...it just sucked the dirt in a blew it around the gaf.31/2 years it was like that.
You shoulda seen the stuff that got sucked up when I finally got a new one...a bagless one oh yeah.

I had to empty it 5 times the first day.

I now take immense pleasure from how clean the floors are throughout

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back