Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Minor work complaint: I'm getting a panicked email telling me to to 'fix' a 'mistake' I made where I have to now write something for a situation that can, by definition, never arise.

It wasn't specified so I'm going with the economic and political dimension.
This BBC doco is pretty great
Touches on Hayek and how the group that brought Thatcher to power revered him

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of my new penpals from Iran is turning out a bit of a pest. He keeps sending me pictures of Ayatollah Khamenei and lengthy religious tracts in Farsi to which he expects a detailed response.

I would like to discuss a question that is likely on the minds of all people in the world, is closed for a long time to explain (briefly: I want to explain something important.)
This is a very important question:
Are we the result of complex physical and chemical events have occurred or based on a divine will. (Summary: How do we come to? Accidental or planned?)

One of these similarities point to an interface between man and God .... that the Prophet is said to be ..... and this is for all people and all cultures and all nations and religions the same ... that both Christians and Jews as well as Muslims believe the middleman between God and man .... And of course this is also true for the pagans, and they are the interface between the human person and ..... Do you believe in God, people of all cultures and all countries throughout their history were making a big mistake or this true ??????
The text continues in the next text features an interface between man and God would .....
Mr. Shien to let me know .... what is your view that there should be a rational and scientific ...

I already told him I don't believe in god

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back