Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

There's a store called Casual Male XL I think that has Harbour Bay shirts, I might wire you a few $100 at some point when I'm not broke so I can reup my wardrobe, plus commission of course (if it suits you of course please). Buy yourself something nice.

There is no need for commission or any of that lark.
Just send me the details of what it is, size etc. I'll pick it up and post it.
Or you can have it sent to me and I'll repost it.
Whatever works for you.
You can fix me up with Paypal.

So..@7-No tomorow is postage really dear from there are are sellers taking the piss?

Clothing is expensive, cos it can get heavy
There's a calculator here
International Price Calculator

There are flat rate boxes that they don't weigh (up to a maximum) that you can basically stick what you want into.
I put a 1lb package into the calculator for the other option and it gave me

First-Class Package International Service™**
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Varies by destination
$17.95
$16.16

Clothing is expensive, cos it can get heavy
There's a calculator here
International Price Calculator

There are flat rate boxes that they don't weigh (up to a maximum) that you can basically stick what you want into.
I put a 1lb package into the calculator for the other option and it gave me

First-Class Package International Service™**
Value of contents can not exceed $400.00
Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36"
Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42"
Varies by destination
$17.95
$16.16

Postage took a big jump in price recently, didn't it?
Also, I seem to be getting stung on customs a lot more on this side.

Ha i just checked. Casual Male finally deliver to Ireland but shipping is a nightmare. Just checked for two t-shirts, €30+ for the shirts and €30+ for the postage. I think I'll start making my own clothes.

Ebay is gone to fucking shite as well.Fuck all bargains to be had these days

I beg to differ.
I just bought Speed and Kentucky Ham by William Burroughs Jr. for €9 incl. delivery.

And a 90s Limerick GAA jersey with the classic "Shaws - Almost Nationwide" sponsor logo on it for €15.

My boys, who after mucking about with a football for hours, randomly kick the ball away into a random hedge. Then, the next day go out to play n come in moaning that theyve no football and i need to go buy one. I swear its every sunday i trawl through hedges and come up with no less than 5 balls, no exageration, only to have the same thing happen 2 days later. This is actuslly a major complaint

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back