Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Once Adverts started taking commission if you sold something, everyone responded by marking their sold goods as "withdrawn". Except me, it seems. Honest lad that I am....

Anyway, now you've a bunch of buyers and sellers who have no feedback. Which is very unhelpful when some lad wants to meet you in town to buy a pedal off you.

Adverts feels like the Marie Celeste, this practice has been going on for months. Is no one there to cotton on and do something about it...?

Once Adverts started taking commission if you sold something, everyone responded by marking their sold goods as "withdrawn". Except me, it seems. Honest lad that I am....

Anyway, now you've a bunch of buyers and sellers who have no feedback. Which is very unhelpful when some lad wants to meet you in town to buy a pedal off you.

Adverts feels like the Marie Celeste, this practice has been going on for months. Is no one there to cotton on and do something about it...?

as long as you're a seller and you're seeing the cash up front then it's not so bad.

Their system for collecting their commision is fucking mad ridiculous.

They give you an option to charge it to your phone,but nothing happens if yer on a plan.Saps.

I still mark my shit as sold cos nothing happens..but when andf if they sort it I'll be on the withdrawn bandwagon.

Although I'm starting to spend more time with donedeal lately..maybe adverts are on the slide..like facey b :)

Ebay is gone to fucking shite as well.Fuck all bargains to be had these days..and you can't even chance anything from stateside or the man will be looking for a hefty touch

Yeah..I was looking at a nettop..weighed less than 500grammes or something..$140 postage!

I took yesterday off knowing I'd have a hangover. Didn't think it 'd be that bad. I'm still feeling the results of Monday's session.

Poor me

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back