Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Got a door lock set for busted bathroom jacks. Turns out the little square peg that turns the lock is too big for the lock I got. Spent ages using my google-fu trying to figure out wtf it's called. It's a 'door spindle' (and apparently I can get a sleeve to embiggen the too small one).

Got a door lock set for busted bathroom jacks. Turns out the little square peg that turns the lock is too big for the lock I got. Spent ages using my google-fu trying to figure out wtf it's called. It's a 'door spindle' (and apparently I can get a sleeve to embiggen the too small one).
This all sounds positive

And I'm nicking 'google-fu'

we've been having a similar problem with the metal collar/drain thing that goes around the plughole in the bath

can't find the fucking things

we've been having a similar problem with the metal collar/drain thing that goes around the plughole in the bath

can't find the fucking things
These things? Metal Chrome Drain Plug Ball Chain Stay - For Bathroom Basin / Sink - 10", 25cm

Should be common enough. A visit down Capel Street or the hardware place on George's St should sort you out quick enough. The trick is to not browse but go straight to one of the fellas working there, otherwise it can be an Alladin's cave situation.

Was in Maplin on Saturday to see what extortionate price their cat 5 couplers are, something like €11.99! For one! The things cost about a 1cent to manufacture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back