Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Downtown Boston

Boston_MA_Wang_Theatre.jpg

Aye, I am. I do trust my mechanic though, he's been great in the past and has charged me next to nothing for jobs that others have quoted small fortunes for.

Still. Who the fuck has 600 quid these days?
Apart from you.

Just got the car back from it's service (after my fruitless charity shop exploring)

"The car is grand, oh, apart from the timing chain, that needs doing. 600 quid"

Sob
A guy in work had a service and some new brake discs..550 quid and that included a discount

ridiculous money

Aye, bad vugum. Currently chatting with some petrol heads on boards to see how long I can keep the car running without destroying it before getting the job done.

Also, for shits and giggles, got a quote from a dealer for the same job, twice the price

Yep. Prague, I should have stayed in the eurozone.

One single wallop so. And stick everything else on the credit card if you have one (a quick check to see if your credit card company charges for foreign transactions - some do, some don't)

Prague sounds fucking deadly. Never been.

Think my C.C. charges a flat 25c per transaction. I'm going for nine months so I'll have to look into opening an account over there and transferring money into that. The EU really needs to get its shit together in this regard.
9 months! Do tell. Seriously considered moving there a year or two ago when I met some Canadian lad over there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back