Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

I need to lose the moobs and the belly so I can wear my old shirts and jeans. Yet here I am with a tub of ice cream and it's not going to eat itself.

I have most respect for the person who says "Yeah I definitely passed" and then fails.
Agreed. The very worst are the people who talk about how bad they're going to do for ages before and after the exam and then get the toppest of the toppest marks, making your own 'barely passed' you were just starting to feel ok about seem so much worse. God I hate those pricks.

n
I need to lose the moobs and the belly so I can wear my old shirts and jeans. Yet here I am with a tub of ice cream and it's not going to eat itself.
nothing wrong with this..
ac20304.jpg

Theres no shame in letting yerself get a bit round

All that self control is a young persons game..let them have it

Very sore sprained wrist after playing in goals last night. Eating breakfast, getting dressed, cleaning teeth all impaired this morning. First day back at work after holidays to top it all off.

Top of the class. Almost 100%

Which goes to show that all that post exam chat bollox just serves to make everyone unnecessarily nervous and second guess their own correct answers. Hate it
YOU ARE THE PRICK I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT EARLIER

What's the downvote version of 'winner'?

edit: nah, I take it back, well done.

Agreed. The very worst are the people who talk about how bad they're going to do for ages before and after the exam and then get the toppest of the toppest marks, making your own 'barely passed' you were just starting to feel ok about seem so much worse. God I hate those pricks.
YOU ARE THE PRICK I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT EARLIER

What's the downvote version of 'winner'?

edit: nah, I take it back, well done.

It wasn't like I was lying to them. Started to second guess and doubt every question I did to the point where I thought I failed. The difference is only a few questions.
That combined with being last to get my results and Half the class failing lead me to thinking I did shite.

And cheers

Way to go Ernesto!

Thanks

We are all very proud of you!

I was one of these people and sorry I'm not sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back