Minor complaints thread (28 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The miles were good but the mileage is turnin' my hair gray.

I got rid of the beard recently because the grey was depressing me. There'll be time enough for that later. I feel like a young lad again. The developing bald patch doesn't bother me at all, probably because it's out of my sight.

I got rid of the beard recently because the grey was depressing me. There'll be time enough for that later. I feel like a young lad again. The developing bald patch doesn't bother me at all, probably because it's out of my sight.
Grey pubes - are they a thing? Jen Kirkman (JenKirkman) on Twitter was going on about them on the other day. Sounds truly depressing...

Also ditched the beard yesterday. Haven't been clean shaven in over three years.
My face us cold and naked without it.
Apparently I look ten years younger.
Fuck that I'm growing it back ASAP
Also have big bald patch at back so I'm going bald from the back forward, which is grand coz I don't have to see if yet

I’ve had the grey in my beard for a few years now, but the other day I noticed a large grey patch on the back of my head. defo getting old because i was checking the back of my head for bald spots!

You gotta roll with it, man.
The thinning hair, the greys, the wrinkles. Own 'em.
You're a man. These are the concerns of women.
You gotta watch the gut though.

I must be looking sharp today. A tramp in the park, obviously spotting a kindred spirit, admonished me for buying sandwiches and told me that I could get them for free from the mobile soup kitchen that comes by to feed the homeless every evening.

I must be looking sharp today. A tramp in the park, obviously spotting a kindred spirit, admonished me for buying sandwiches and told me that I could get them for free from the mobile soup kitchen that comes by to feed the homeless every evening.
I once had a man throw a euro into my nearly empty coffee cup while I was bent down fixing my shoe.

I once was walking home from a gig and it started pissing with rain. Not having a coat with me, I stood underneath the overhang of this closed shop, cause it was one of those 'rain bad for 5 minutes and then stop' showers. Whilst I was standing there, two lads on their way home from the pub came over and gave me 50p. Naturally I just took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back