Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Not having a red cent to buy presents for a Christmas I don't give a flying fuck about. 2014 looking to be the grimmest year yet lived. Realising I now find Indian food disgusting. Ever present spectre of ill health, decrepitude, and death as well as the ever present actuality of debt. No confidence in anyone or anything getting better. 2013 can fuck off and so can 2014, and for that matter 2015 and 2016.

Hold on, narky knickers. Isn't someone publishing your bloody book?

Middle/middle in an empty cinema. Win/win.

This thing won't be empty. Single men all sitting 2-3 seats apart. No one laughs. No one claps.
You gotta do first Friday night with this shit.

It takes a special friend that will spend $18.50 to sit in the dark for 3 hours plus watching fucking goblins. I don't have that type of friend.

This thing won't be empty. Single men all sitting 2-3 seats apart. No one laughs. No one claps.

It takes a special friend that will spend $18.50 to sit in the dark for 3 hours plus watching fucking goblins. I don't have that type of friend.

You're in the wrong city.

I'd be that friend :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back