Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Would they call me a mamaluke if I asked for a vegetarian option and be all like "aaaay, wassa madda you?"
racism.jpg

my mistake, they have A Mediterranean tart... a meal that allows you to finish a full half hour before everyone else

Would they call me a mamaluke if I asked for a vegetarian option and be all like "aaaay, wassa madda you?"

I was at the Palm steak house for dinner in NY once and someone with us asked for a veggie option. Our server said they would ask the chef.
When our steaks came out, veg girl got a big platter with every vegetable they had dumped on top in a pile, overflowing.
I think it was kind of like a culinary 'fuck you'

any italian restaurant that cant chuck a decent veggie pasta dish together are fuckheads. plenty of delish veggie options with propper italian.

re the steakhouse - I wouldnt go into a vegan restaurant and ask for a steak in fairness.

I remember my sister telling me about the time when no other veggie option was available she asked for egg salad. It took about ten minutes to explain what 'egg salad' was. When she saw the waitress returning with a plate of lettuce in one hand and a plate with two eggs on it in the other she knew it was time to leave

any italian restaurant that cant chuck a decent veggie pasta dish together are fuckheads. plenty of delish veggie options with propper italian.

Exactly right. Lots of the places in the North End (Italian district) the menus are half meatless, just from pure tradition.
My poor horrified Da ordered something in that neighbourhood without meat in it by mistake once, just assuming that everything would have meat in it.

I remember my sister telling me about the time when no other veggie option was available she asked for egg salad. It took about ten minutes to explain what 'egg salad' was. When she saw the waitress returning with a plate of lettuce in one hand and a plate with two eggs on it in the other she knew it was time to leave
I remember being in a restaurant in Temple bar on a work lunch. The only veggie option was something I can't eat (sweet and sour sauce makes me physically sick) so I couldn't have it. I asked the waitress was there something else I could have. She said no then asked me did I want more time. When she came back she asked me what I wanted so I said I'll just have nothing. So I had nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back