Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

Not having a red cent to buy presents for a Christmas I don't give a flying fuck about. 2014 looking to be the grimmest year yet lived. Realising I now find Indian food disgusting. Ever present spectre of ill health, decrepitude, and death as well as the ever present actuality of debt. No confidence in anyone or anything getting better. 2013 can fuck off and so can 2014, and for that matter 2015 and 2016.

Not having a red cent to buy presents for a Christmas I don't give a flying fuck about. 2014 looking to be the grimmest year yet lived. Realising I now find Indian food disgusting. Ever present spectre of ill health, decrepitude, and death as well as the ever present actuality of debt. No confidence in anyone or anything getting better. 2013 can fuck off and so can 2014, and for that matter 2015 and 2016.

Boo :( Call round and help us to drink some homebrew wine.

Weekends are too short. This one hasn't even started and I already miss it.

Well i'm looking forward to your book.

Fuck christmas don't bother.

Don't eat it anymore.

Get hold of some Vallium, Xanax or heroin.

You're welcome

I take it that you're not actually a scientist then.

Damn internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back