Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

People who think their baby's puke or poop or pee or snot or spit or whatever isn't gross.

For the rest of us it's fucking gross.

I was in work the other day and someone left a fucking used nappy under their table. I had to clean the fucking thing up.

Me! I don't have any fucking kids. I shouldn't have to deal with other humans shit.

See also : People who have dogs and don't clean up after them.

seriously though, leaving a used nappy behind anywhere apart from a bin is pure fucking knackery.

With myself I hadn't spotted it probably out of pure tiredness. Hadn't worn the shoes since the previous Friday when my kid puked all over me. Had to change every stitch of clothes down to the underwear. I did feel like a total scumbag when I spotted it and figured out what it was but in the grand scheme of things it didn't feel as gross as the time I was in the bridge house in tullamore and some stranger puked on my back. That guy was old enough to know better.

Sleepy, I count it a small miracle that I haven't yet found myself at work with puke, snot or food on my clothes from squigglebaby.

I find it a bit mad when people who think nothing of puking or taking a slash in someone's doorway on their way home on Friday night/Saturday morning get all grossed out about baby puke, poo or pee. At least the baby has the excuse that it doesn't know any better.

Sleepy, I count it a small miracle that I haven't yet found myself at work with puke, snot or food on my clothes from squigglebaby.

After my meeting on Wednesday I've now officially had all 3 of them.

Also, speaking of gross stuff that adults do, I remember getting into the lift in our appartment building in town years ago and some guy had taken a dump on the floor. There was a note on our notice board after because he'd been caught on cctv doing it.

Last edited:
:)
15 euro for a medium popcorn, a small popcorn and a medium coke at the cinema was welcome home enough
I brought Daisy to the cinema in Portlaoise a few weeks back.
We brought our own home made popcorn..a dunnes bag full!
But she wanted a tub of candy floss and a fizzy orange too..a TENNER!

I nearly flipped my wig

last time i was in a bike shop the lads there were very nice and what's more they had a giant dog to marvel at

It's a minor complaint. These people are still gonna help me but they have to insist on telling me everything I've done wrong up to this point. Most of it is completely untrue since another bike shop already gave me the same treatment (in a nutshell it's about the cost of parts) and found out this but I just smile and nod.

It's like mansplaining but at another man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back