Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

The Lady Gaga Simspons episode--what a load of arse licking, career advancing unfunny shit

Still hasn't arrived because they delivered it to the wrong address last week and can't find it - MY NEW COMPUTER. They're trying to find it...
Same bullshit for me, Cannot get through to a human being for love nor money. Pay and extra £5 and we can deliver it either at either between 8-12 or 12-6 That's great but I'm in work between 8 and 12 and won't back until 1 so therefore I may shell out £5 for nothing. plus it's £10 to get it delivered on saturday.

What's most annoying is that I stayed in all day today and missed the delivery because the front door buzzer on my house is bullshit all this has been organised by text message, so if they'd just call me when they're outside none of this would have happened.

Bottom line is that I have to go to a depot in Southwark tommorrow and pick this fucking thing up, then carry it home on the fucking bus. And i have no idea how big or heavy the fucking thing is.

press #

it usually puts you through to a human.

then act stupid.
Eventually got through to a really nice scouse lad who was very helpful. Ironically the only thing he can do is put a note on the account that the drivers can't actually see, so it's all in the hands of the supervisor.

I.e I'll be doing this all again tomorrow.

Do call centres attract people who generally flakey?
It's usually a combination of the fact that people manning the phones are generally given zero power to do anything and yes, the large proportion of committed alcoholics and couldn'tgivafuck burnouts in those positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back