Minor complaints thread (35 Viewers)

Thinking about it.

In other news, I got a quote for 750 quid to repair my double bass that's worth less than half that

bugger

Sewing on a button is piss easy. Just get stronger thread.

If style isn't a problem use dental floss, it's the strongest and thinnest thread on earth, I've used it on leather.

Also wasn't there a tip on one of those lifehacker style sites that said to paint the thread in your buttons with clear nail varnish and to make it stronger ? I can't find the link.

I need to get some b12 suppliments, sort me out.

I know this is a pathetic one, but I'm not used to being on my feet in girly shoes for 9 hours every day, so my feet and ankles really, really, really hurt at the end of everyday. So much so that I kind of hobble to the bus. But I don't own any non-flat non-trainer shoes and can't afford shoes til I get my first paycheck, so working is kind of like foot torture. FUCKING. HATE. FEET.

I need to get some b12 suppliments, sort me out.

I know this is a pathetic one, but I'm not used to being on my feet in girly shoes for 9 hours every day, so my feet and ankles really, really, really hurt at the end of everyday. So much so that I kind of hobble to the bus. But I don't own any non-flat non-trainer shoes and can't afford shoes til I get my first paycheck, so working is kind of like foot torture. FUCKING. HATE. FEET.

You'll get used to it :)

Oh and my complaint.

fainted getting off the dart in blackrock, knocked over and old woman, came too with her perched, terrified, over me yelling 'i thought you were dead to the world'. went into work and got sent home after being force-fed tea with 3 sugars in it - my pet peeve is sugary tea. i then wandered into town with an aching head and a face like sour milk and couldn't get through to anyone. my dad is in edinburgh and my mum is in belfast and i had no key into my house. so i sat in a net cafe for ages before i got through to someone.

granted i am now lying in bed watching seinfeld and being looked after, so it has a happy ending, despite my sore head.

Oh and my complaint.

fainted getting off the dart in blackrock, knocked over and old woman, came too with her perched, terrified, over me yelling 'i thought you were dead to the world'. went into work and got sent home after being force-fed tea with 3 sugars in it - my pet peeve is sugary tea. i then wandered into town with an aching head and a face like sour milk and couldn't get through to anyone. my dad is in edinburgh and my mum is in belfast and i had no key into my house. so i sat in a net cafe for ages before i got through to someone.

granted i am now lying in bed watching seinfeld and being looked after, so it has a happy ending, despite my sore head.

Sorry to hear about that.

Do take care.

Maybe you could she the old woman? Claim she knocked you over?

Oh and my complaint.

Awe shit buzz dude. Rest up!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Unicron
  • chris d
  • pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back