Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

That new/remake of "Yes, prim minister" everything that is great about the 70's show seems to have been discarded.

Bought Something Wicked this Way Comes

Turned out to be the TV show by Derren Brown

bugger

Still sore foot.

Didn't sleep last night so was groggy and miserable at work today. Looked at my face in the mirror on my lunch break which was a mistake and had me running to the pharmacy where I spent 70 dolla on Clarins make-up to make the bad face go away.

Book I bought on etsy for a price that was too good to be true turns out to be the wrong book

there is a clear pattern developing

do it by text. it's 2013

You don't have to just use words.

At first you made me all / but now you just make me \

Actually @ernesto; how impatient/anxious for it to be over are you? Could you spend a while trying to passive-aggressively destroy her in an attempt to get her to dump you.

Actually @ernesto; how impatient/anxious for it to be over are you? Could you spend a while trying to passive-aggressively destroy her in an attempt to get her to dump you.

Wait Ernesto is a woman ?

No wait if Ernesto was a woman he's already be doing this subconsciously because remember girls if he's not "the one" and then he's no longer worthy of any human kindness or entitled to any dignity.

do it by text. it's 2013

You don't have to just use words.

At first you made me all / but now you just make me \

she's a good friend of my housemate's girlfriend so i have to be careful.
that and she is really nice and i couldn't justify being a dick to her.

Wait Ernesto is a woman ?

No wait if Ernesto was a woman he's already be doing this subconsciously because remember girls if he's not "the one" and then he's no longer worthy of any human kindness or entitled to any dignity.

Hey now, we're not all like that. I'm friendly with all my exes because if I liked them enough to date them, I would still want to know them despite romance not working out.
That said, it's why I lose friends. Exes start dating someone new and then it's not allowed for me to 'hang out' anymore. That blows.
Also why I generally don't want to get involved acquaintances or friends I have now because the pool is already small enough.

Ernesto: Like a Band-Aid. Make it quick and to the point.

Hey now, we're not all like that. I'm friendly with all my exes because if I liked them enough to date them, I would still want to know them despite romance not working out.
That said, it's why I lose friends. Exes start dating someone new and then it's not allowed for me to 'hang out' anymore. That blows.
Also why I generally don't want to get involved acquaintances or friends I have now because the pool is already small enough.

Ernesto: Like a Band-Aid. Make it quick and to the point.

Jill we've already established that you are the exception that proves your genders general rules. Like I the way I flout the rules of masculism by being considered in all my responces, open to new ideas and tolerant of all opinions which clash with my own.

Yeah Ernesto just go in full tank and get it over with. Try to use the words "Actually it is you" they'll respect you more for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back