Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

this kind of thing is all i can offer

enhanced-buzz-20488-1354918165-2.jpg

Insipid cover versions of old songs on every second TV ad. Every song it seems can be reduced down to a glockenspiel & a girly vocal.
Who started this trend. I'm blaming Nouvelle Vague.

Insipid cover versions of old songs on every second TV ad. Every song it seems can be reduced down to a glockenspiel & a girly vocal.
Who started this trend. I'm blaming Nouvelle Vague.

Don't blame them. It was that awful recent crop of girl singers from England wot did it. Nouvelle Vague did covers of the Dead Kennedys and the Buzzcocks. When I hear Too Drunk to Fuck as being covered by Pixie Lott, then fair enough.

(Anyone who feels like romancing a beautiful woman from France, I highly recommend Imbécile by Olivier Libaux, a dude from Nouvelle Vague.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't blame them. It was that awful recent crop of girl singers from England wot did it. Nouvelle Vague did covers of the Dead Kennedys and the Buzzcocks. When I hear Too Drunk to Fuck as being covered by Pixie Lott, then fair enough.

(Anyone who feels like romancing a beautiful woman from France, I highly recommend Imbécile by Olivier Libaux, a dude from Nouvelle Vague.)

Bollox, that awful crop of shit only got popular because Nozelled Vagina ran out of post punk to cover and if it takes listening to that shite to get the gallic-ride I'll pass. And that's coming from me, a man who once got pneumonia because there was a sliver of hope of seeing a bra strap that he wouldn't give up on.

Bollox, that awful crop of shit only got popular because Nozelled Vagina ran out of post punk to cover and if it takes listening to that shite to get the gallic-ride I'll pass. And that's coming from me, a man who once got pneumonia because there was a sliver of hope of seeing a bra strap that he wouldn't give up on.

Nah, Nouvelle Vague came out of that Nouveau Chanson thing in France (I read about it in Mojo or somewhere so it's officially A Scene). Blame the cynical, stupid bints who do awful slow covers of things like INXS - Never Tear Us Apart, please.

And while I'm here, a song from that chanson scene.....I think it's the most rosemantic song ever.

Nah, Nouvelle Vague came out of that Nouveau Chanson thing in France (I read about it in Mojo or somewhere so it's officially A Scene). Blame the cynical, stupid bints who do awful slow covers of things like INXS - Never Tear Us Apart, please.

And while I'm here, a song from that chanson scene.....I think it's the most rosemantic song ever.

That's shit. Remind me never to date you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back