Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

The students in the canteen at work are always paying for shit with their debit cards. I just want to hand over €0.30 for my coffee and I have to wait for these pricks to run over and back between the chocolate and the till checking if they've gone over the €4.50 minimum charge. Then you have to wait for the machine to connect and do the transaction. Repeat repeat despair.

But a clippers and get DIY on it lads. I haven't been to a barbers in years.
I have a clippers..and next time I'm defo gonna tackle it myself.Couldnt be any worse than the poxy head I have on me currently.

Get some hardcore mirror action going.

Last edited:
Some random guy added me on linked in a long time ago, got my old job, moved into the flat upstairs and has now started trying to get all buddy buddy with me. At least I have no family for him to take from me.
Tomorrow is my first day off in about 2 weeks where i can just chill at home (ok, so I had a weekend away last weekend but that's irrelevant...) and I only went and agreed to help this lad figure out how to do his/my job. That's what he was after with the buddy business.

people who double click URLs
Steve_18aeba_1298805.jpg

There is a cake sale at work today, lots of lovely looking cakes and buns on display but their slightly pricey, in my view. Is €1 for a small rice crispy bun a bit much or am I being a stingy prick? I could easily eat ten of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back