Minor complaints thread (48 Viewers)

Thanks Jonah. Gotta love how our letting laws work. He doesn't need to give a reason because I'll have been there for 4 years in august. If it was 3 or 4 and a half years he'd need one.

Oh well, I guess I could do with shaking things up a bit.

Really lame. Right after we moved in (after about 4 weeks) our landlord told us they were selling, so we had a month and had to move again. Luckily we found somewhere much better so things happen for a reason (or they don't, I don't know)

Thanks Jonah. Gotta love how our letting laws work. He doesn't need to give a reason because I'll have been there for 4 years in august. If it was 3 or 4 and a half years he'd need one.

Oh well, I guess I could do with shaking things up a bit.

Thats shitty, give me a shout if/when you need your stuff moved. More then happy to help

That sucks balls.

Is it just you and the missus?

I'm seeing everything from 800 to 1300 for one-beds

Crikey
yeah. I'm paying a good 300 quid less than standard market rate in this area so was half expecting it. Not a peep from him warning about this though.

yeah. I'm paying a good 300 quid less than standard market rate in this area so was half expecting it. Not a peep from him warning about this though.
I had friends in Stoneybatter who were renting for a good bit cheaper than some houses in the area, until a few months ago when the landlord announced he was putting up the rent by a few hundred.
Fair enough. The landlords can sense the demand is growing and they can put up the prices to Celtic Tiger levels again. Think I'll start investing in property.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
  • chris d
  • ilovehoovering
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back