Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

A mean spirited person might have got much amusement from overhearing a work call I was on this afternoon, guy on the other end of the line has a fairly pronounced stutter. I have a minor one which only sometimes is an issue but hearing his really got mine going. We must have sounded like we were talking in glitches.

:(

Repairs on my campervan that I never fucking use are going to cost as much as a small second hand car.

My car is still in the garage.

Oh, and my bike needs an overhaul.

Also, it's a bit chilly today

A bit gassy this morning. I can only assume it's from the lobster.

Normally I'd just close my office door and toot away to my heart's content, but I have IT due up here to fix a printer problem, so every fart involves a trip to the vacant office next door so the IT guy doesn't arrive to mustard gas in my office.
All very inconvenient.

Repairs on my campervan that I never fucking use are going to cost as much as a small second hand car.

Read a rake of stuff this weekend about dudes that just live in their vans and surf or climb mountains. They have them all tricked out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A bit gassy this morning. I can only assume it's from the lobster.

Normally I'd just close my office door and toot away to my heart's content, but I have IT due up here to fix a printer problem, so every fart involves a trip to the vacant office next door so the IT guy doesn't arrive to mustard gas in my office.
All very inconvenient.
Mr fancy pants with your own office and your lobster farts!

I am listening to Amanda Palmer and am a little afraid someone is about to give out to me for doing it.

rarrr privilege
raarrr Neil Gaiman is shite
rarrrr pay your musicians
raarr some internet controversy

Last edited:
I used to really like The Dresden Dolls but she has kind of ruined that on me. In fairness, I felt like I probably was the wrong demographic for them when I saw them at the TBMC years ago. I'm not a teenaged girl who gets hyper emotional about everything because no one understands me. Or so it seems.

I used to really like The Dresden Dolls but she has kind of ruined that on me. In fairness, I felt like I probably was the wrong demographic for them when I saw them at the TBMC years ago. I'm not a teenaged girl who gets hyper emotional about everything because no one understands me. Or so it seems.
I try stay away from her internet musings as they annoy me but I super like the album she released after the crowd funding thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back