Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Everything hurts.
Hives and I drank so much last night.
I had fun sampling all the unopened top shelf spirits, but it l didn't seem like such a good idea at 4am when I was puking and promising never to do it again.
:sick:

Hah. We played a show in Den Hoorn in the Netherlands years ago. After the bar was shut the guy running the place started feeding us insane amounts of spirits, and then started inventing cocktails.

At one stage he roared, "TONIGHT, WE DIE!" downed a shot then fucked the shot glass at the far wall, and then all the other glasses too. In his own bar.....

Bizarrely, I was fine, but this was the other two the next day....

brokendeengel.jpg

It was an amazing bar though.

DeEngelbar.jpg

Woke up full of snots.Fucksake.

Gemme outta this country..I'm not able for the winter

I'm in a really bad mood lately :( I keep getting let down by the same people over and over again. And its never mean things, its just them not thinking enough about how their being flakey affects other people because it doesn't matter to them. Basically I'm sick of being a push over and an emotional punching bag and now I'm just angry a lot. So yeah.

I'm in a really bad mood lately :( I keep getting let down by the same people over and over again. And its never mean things, its just them not thinking enough about how their being flakey affects other people because it doesn't matter to them. Basically I'm sick of being a push over and an emotional punching bag and now I'm just angry a lot. So yeah.

That's one of the downsides of being in your mid-20s. Although I didn't realise it at the time, people aren't fully emotionally mature then. They are still making the mistakes that they will learn from and stand them in good stead later in life.
Like you said, they're not being deliberately mean, they just don't know any better.
Mostly running around fueled on adrenalin, youth and hormones.

"People who need people,
Are the luckiest people in the world "

Bullshit, Barbara, bull. shit.

That's one of the downsides of being in your mid-20s. Although I didn't realise it at the time, people aren't fully emotionally mature then. They are still making the mistakes that they will learn from and stand them in good stead later in life.
Like you said, they're not being deliberately mean, they just don't know any better.
Mostly running around fueled on adrenalin, youth and hormones.

You're probably totally right. I just feel like I constantly put all of my friends emotions and problems before my own, and they let me but when I need anyone they constantly let me down. People are... just rotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back