Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

think they were called ear candy
seemingly not, or at least a different company called ear candy has said it wasn't them after a deluge of queries. think the programme info got the name wrong or they changed it before broadcast.

anyway, i can't find info using ear candy.

silicone tip above should do the job though

It's a little gross, but I lick mine before putting them in. They slide right in. I get them fully wedged in at the back of the ear - are you doing that?
For years I basically just had them hanging there, til I chanced upon the lick and ram method.

O_O

My ears are too small, thats the actual problem, even with that they wouldn't go in

I opened an instagram account the other night.

Even keeping an eye out..I have yet to see anything worth photographing for it

I opened an instagram account the other night.

Even keeping an eye out..I have yet to see anything worth photographing for it

I still don't get Instagram.

It's like Facebook but all you can do is post photos?

Maybe because I'm the type of person that takes fuck all photos.

Yeah..I don't take many photos either..but now that I have a smart phone I feel I should be contributing to the endless ocean of pointless online bullshit

one of our two office printers has broken. the budget holder won't cough up for a replacement and says use the one working one until it breaks. I have to take about eight steps now instead of two to reach the printer.

one of our two office printers has broken. the budget holder won't cough up for a replacement and says use the one working one until it breaks. I have to take about eight steps now instead of two to reach the printer.

That's the thing I missed about the last place I worked. We all had our own desktop printers.
Here it's all centralised, so there's that bit of a dash when you're printing movie tickets and the like.

Yeah..I don't take many photos either..but now that I have a smart phone I feel I should be contributing to the endless ocean of pointless online bullshit

I feel like I'm more than holding my own in that regard with verbal diarrhea; to add visual, would be over-egging it a bit.

Oh, I *see*, they spell candy stupidly

Oh no you di'n't

9384d91703c369437011268f2004fd9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back