Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I bought an expensive pair of in-ear earphones, and they won't stay in my ears! My ears are too small for all earphones, and it pisses me off.
I get that too. Falling out of my ear as i'm trying to cycle, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Oh and yes, I cycle with earphones in. Sorry angry-car drivers but don't worry, you're very loud.

I get that too. Falling out of my ear as i'm trying to cycle, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Oh and yes, I cycle with earphones in. Sorry angry-car drivers but don't worry, you're very loud.

It's so irritating. I try and shove them into my ear and sit perfectly still, and they pop out within like 5 seconds. They just fundamentally don't fit, but I can't find any smaller ones.

I bought an expensive pair of in-ear earphones, and they won't stay in my ears! My ears are too small for all earphones, and it pisses me off.

It's a little gross, but I lick mine before putting them in. They slide right in. I get them fully wedged in at the back of the ear - are you doing that?
For years I basically just had them hanging there, til I chanced upon the lick and ram method.

omg_monacle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back