Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

'Famous' vloggers.

This is very much a complaint from me about being old but sure here we are.

I have just read the word vlogger for the first time in my life.

they all have SCARY BIG DISNEY EYES

Zoella-008.jpg
Zoella-008.jpg
Zoella-008.jpg

Argh

Email from motor tax, reminding me to renew before month end,
grand.

Down the end of the mail, "your car is also due it's nct on feb 10th"
Oh, says I, they normally send a letter with a booking id, but what of it, and went to log in and book it.
Next available date is the end of May.....anywhere

Did you tax it yet?

If you are cheap like me and only get 3 months, extend that to six. You can't tax without and nct so if that expires you may as well start dealing just to get a decent write up.

Did you tax it yet?

If you are cheap like me and only get 3 months, extend that to six. You can't tax without and nct so if that expires you may as well start dealing just to get a decent write up.
Thats not true.You can't tax it without insurance but no NCT no problem.

with every new 10 fans I get ,it seems I get 1 new oddball sending me messages on the internet.Well meaning and all..but..no

I was walking by a graveyard last night to go in to my apartment, looked up and for some reason a hole in the clouds looked like an eye.
It scared the fuck out of me.
That's right, I was frightened by a cloud.
This whole quiet country living this has me a nervous wreck.

This is turning into quite the comedy.

Rang them this morning, and as I was on the phone to the guy, cancellations were coming in think and fast, but he was never quick enough to nab them before another operator did.

"Cancellation coming in to Deansgr...GONE!"

over and over. Said basically there were a hundred operators fighting over the slots in the one room, not helped by the system being live to the public online. So, I'm just refreshing away here, it's entertaining madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back