Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

why was he calling you a liar?

"I was just delivering a sofa."

"Don't give me that shite I got the call to clamp you 40 minutes ago."

The truth of the matter was that the despite spending an hour on it the sofa wouldn't go through the door of the flat and my friends and I had eventually abandoned it in the corridor with a view to getting some tools to disassemble it today. I may have to go back tonight after work to help them out, but I suppose I'll park on the street if I do.

Helped some friends move into their new apartment tonight, brought their sofa over from IKEA for them.

Left to find myself about 30 seconds away from being clamped by a private clamper. He did nothing to refute the stereotype that it is a job for pricks.

He actually gave out to me, and called me a liar.

Scum of the earth. I was parked in a quiet spot in the suburbs of Dublin a few years ago that only allowed me to park there till 6 am. I went out to move the car at 5.59 am to find one of those pricks standing by my car with a clamp in his hand staring at his watch.

I told him to fuck right off.

Scum of the earth. I was parked in a quiet spot in the suburbs of Dublin a few years ago that only allowed me to park there till 6 am. I went out to move the car at 5.59 am to find one of those pricks standing by my car with a clamp in his hand staring at his watch.

I told him to fuck right off.

Am I wrong in thinking they have to give you 15 minutes grace? Or is that the city clampers?

Havent a clue - this fucker didn't think so

Glad you told him where to go. This lad immediately decided not to put it on when I said I was leaving. I imagine it's a profession that involves a lot of confrontation and he's probably had a few run ins, better to not try to put it on if the owner is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back