Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

I wanted to take a printmaking class in rua red in tallaght, and it was cheap and time suitable and everything but i was the only one signed up so I didn't get to do it :(

I get the train from Connolly every morning. 9/10 a train has just come in from Howth direction and I'm met by a huge amount of people while going down the stairs and up the ramp to get to platform 7. I usually stick to the left, as the other side of the staircase is full and then go left up the ramp, hoping people see me in time.

Today I'm 99% sure that some lad said "You're on the wrong side" to me as I passed him.

WTF? Is he correct? New one on me. Also, I always figured, if in doubt, keep left (as you would in a car or bike). It's also worth mentioning that such a volume of people were coming down the ramp they took over the whole thing.

I was fucking fuming anyway.

(As an aside, Robert Sheehan walked by me)

I get the train from Connolly every morning. 9/10 a train has just come in from Howth direction and I'm met by a huge amount of people while going down the stairs and up the ramp to get to platform 7. I usually stick to the left, as the other side of the staircase is full and then go left up the ramp, hoping people see me in time.

Today I'm 99% sure that some lad said "You're on the wrong side" to me as I passed him.

WTF? Is he correct? New one on me. Also, I always figured, if in doubt, keep left (as you would in a car or bike). It's also worth mentioning that such a volume of people were coming down the ramp they took over the whole thing.

maybe what the guy actually said was "you're a big ride" to robert sheehan

Would it be worth getting in touch with the owner of the other one? A few people I know have mentioned it. We could track them down and pick their brains on how they sorted it.
I think I have it sorted now. After I get a text in a few minutes, I'll be able to finally drive it! My DOE test is December 15th. It's still a van (even if taxed for personal use) so no NCT for me. Now I can just fear it doesn't pass but I can drive it for a month.

There is no rule for it it is the law of the jungle

theres no rules in irish public transport anymore. I blame the furriners/irish water/furriners working for irish water/joe duffy

Dude, don't let some randomer get into your head like that.
I've found the proper response to this type of thing (and honking motorists) is to just laugh at their frustrated lives.
Either that or "go fuck yourself".
Fuming is a waste of your time.

considering getting very drunk

That's no solution. Map out the best way from where you are now to where you want to be.
Discount any money you have spent so far from the equation. It's gone. It's awful, but it's gone.
You have to get back on the road, just what's the best way forward for you?
Alcohol is decision-making Kryptonite.

At least that would be my advice, if I was asked.

Good luck, Johnny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back