Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

the guy living upstairs who acts out his dreams of being a drummer by tapping very rapidly and quasi-rhythmically on something, a lot

the guy living upstairs who acts out his dreams of being a drummer by tapping very rapidly and quasi-rhythmically on something, a lot

Ugh

I've just had people move in upstairs. For the first day I had the fear that they might have kids. Seems not to be the case.

Also, the guy below never has his heating on, so my floor has been cold the last few mornings, which means I have to put mine on.

Helped some friends move into their new apartment tonight, brought their sofa over from IKEA for them.

Left to find myself about 30 seconds away from being clamped by a private clamper. He did nothing to refute the stereotype that it is a job for pricks.

He actually gave out to me, and called me a liar.

Helped some friends move into their new apartment tonight, brought their sofa over from IKEA for them.

Left to find myself about 30 seconds away from being clamped by a private clamper. He did nothing to refute the stereotype that it is a job for pricks.

He actually gave out to me, and called me a liar.

My experiences with clampers would suggest that the first thing you should do is take out the video camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
    Bello Bar
    Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back