Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

My father still has pretty much all of his hair but all the same he just happened to have a couple of bottles some kinda hair thickening serum and casually inquired if I'd like to take them with me to try them out

Most of the blue bottles are dead, and the mouse has one quiet.
Now there's lots of tiny dead flies everywhere. They're like grey/while fruit flies. They're all over the walls, the windows and the counter.
I hovered them all on Friday and they're back again.

I'm feeling quite sorry for myself here.

Tell me more about this serum
I went through a brief phase in my 30's when I was convinced I was going bald.Me head was wrecked with it.Then I started thinking about it..and started wishing I was bald.Cos ye get to have the ultimate clever persons hairstyle.

Baldy rocks if ya embrace it.Nothing worse imo than a bald dude faking hair.
larry-david-1024.jpg

I went through a brief phase in my 30's when I was convinced I was going bald.Me head was wrecked with it.Then I started thinking about it..and started wishing I was bald.Cos ye get to have the ultimate clever persons hairstyle.

Baldy rocks if ya embrace it.Nothing worse imo than a bald dude faking hair.
larry-david-1024.jpg
I did too, when I turned 30. the oul fella was bald as a coot by about 25. I've long passed him out now though and still holding on.

New Statesman | Alain de Botton: The terrible poignancy of the thinning pate

My father still has pretty much all of his hair but all the same he just happened to have a couple of bottles some kinda hair thickening serum and casually inquired if I'd like to take them with me to try them out

My Da turned 70 this year. Full head of hair and all his facilties intact. Thank God.

Okay I've have downed a 6 pack of tuborg and I'm thinking of my first true friend, and maybe my only true friend. We lost contact a long time ago. I remember from way back all the hard men from the local council estate who thought he was a poseur and we're going to "kick his head in" and I know he has lived/lives a much more "alternative" lifestyle than these wankers with there facebook pictures in they're old slayer t-shirts every did. He was/is for real.

I've just remembered that someone told me I reminded them of Jerry Seinfeld. The fucker!!

trying to write a 'personal statement' for a job application

what do these people want

"since i was a child i have longed to delve into the mysteries of rocks

as a youth i wept in quarries"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back