Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Oh, So you want in on this too huh @nooly ? Don't think I'm just going to meh you now and forget about it. I'm biding my time here folks. You'll let your guard down you'll post something life changing, world altering, something great, something you're genuinely and uncontainably excited about and dying for the red number in the corner to appear telling you that someone rated your post, Your little hearts will be all aflutter with the feeling of appreciation and acceptance.

And there I will await, giving you the mehing of your life. Mehing the wind from your sails. Mehing your thunder. Mehing so hard that ...... eh....that..... you know.... meh like.

Be warned. Meh me and I shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

Or whatever like.

Eyes are in bits from hayfever and my body is reacting to it by being totally confused, thinking I should be asleep even when I'm wide awake.

Total lack of Joie de Vivre right now and it's purely as a result of that.

People actually make "booty calls"?

I always thought it was a phone call to ask someone to come over for casual sex. That kind of thing wouldn't happen in my world

People actually make "booty calls"?

I always thought it was a phone call to ask someone to come over for casual sex. That kind of thing wouldn't happen in my world

It's not like it happens all the time. But it happens.

Alcohol is often a contributory factor.

"The six cocktails I've had want to sleep with you"
Paraphrasing, obviously.

I’m not happy with the photo they’ve used of me in work to send out on proposals and shit. I’m smiling weirdly and it looks like I have buck teeth or am biting my lip or something. Is it sad to ask them to change it?

I’m not happy with the photo they’ve used of me in work to send out on proposals and shit. I’m smiling weirdly and it looks like I have buck teeth or am biting my lip or something. Is it sad to ask them to change it?

I had the reverse.

"We need you to take your photo again. You don't look happy enough to be working here"

Direct fucking quote.

The shit I put up with in my job

"Legal suggested that still shot image can include multiple cats at a birthday party but no more than 4 cats in the scene."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back