Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

I love a nice swiss roll story..and this has been one of the best

Better still ..pack a swiss down the front of yer jocks if you feel like the hernias gonna fully pop out.

You'll have something to snack on while yer waiting for the quack to sort you out

hashtag quacksnack

Bette still ..pack a swiss down the front of yer jocks if you feel like the hernias gonna fully pop out.

You'll have something to snack on while yer waiting for the quack to sort you out

hashtag quacksnack

Also when the doc asks "Have you popped your hernia, sir?", you get to answer
" I have in me swiss!"

Not sure where the whole article is but here is a taste
10351242_724651454247037_4834855938268304844_n.png

He has now apologised

“Now you get pretty extreme reactions online but it was the sheer volume of rational people telling me I was wrong that makes see the error in my ways. I should have been smart enough not to write those 2 lines myself but the fact is I did and it took others to highlight my error. I was wrong and I apologise.”

What are the odds he will be on The Saturday Night Show?

I dont know if Harbo's recent artical or all the facebook outrage pisses me off more.
I know, it's a whole new level of self-reflexive internetting outrage. I don't follow him or any of his ventures on any social media so I've done my part. No escape though.

this comment has made up for it. humour has not left the internet just yet...

''
Fuk the scum jumping into the water with wild abandon!!! Complete saps. Why can't they just stay inside whatever hole they came from and overdose on their ma's heroin??!!

Niall how about me and you go to Mabos together (a hipster shack where we can "Knacker" drink and take respectable drugs like cocaine that doesn't ruin lives). I want to get wasted with you and then we can go for a drunk drive and nail some of them children with a few "hit and runs". After all Niall it's not like they have parents who care about them is it?

Yeah we may enjoy our seafood with unseen bits of fish pooh in it, but it really sours the taste when you have to see a few kids jumping into the water, enjoying themselves. Sickens me man. I want to enjoy my craft beer in peace, listening to my deadly mates talk about their gafs in Ranelagh.
You'd laugh at this: The other day I was walking by a knacker child. I was reading your blog (on my deadly tablet) whilst walking by. The kunt asked me for a euro. I smashed up a bulb in my pocket and mashed it into his face. Hahahaha he got what he deserved.

Anyways Niall, you sleep well and don't worry about these PC arseholes. You can stick with morally void legends like meself and we'll talk about everything except the important stuff.

Night pal. ''

as oposed to

"
hipstersarebadforyou • 11 minutes ago
You are clearly the worst person in Ireland, and as a confirmed misanthrope that's saying something. You are
a terrible writer too. I could actually hear my nerves grind as I read that. The complete absence of wit, talent, parsing or humanity is seriously depressing. Reading that was like having a filthy hipster with halitosis breathe hotly in my face. If someone hadn't shown me this my day would have been at least 64 percent better.
Do us all a favour and throw on a pair of cement shoes and fuck yourself off the nearest bridge. Since when was it cool for balding hipsters to be so un PC?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back