Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

that would be a great analogy if christmas had a premier league, a champions league, a league of ireland, the european crap and a few year round tv stations devoted to it. All media deovting daily coverage in the news to christmas aswell. christmas on the back page of the newspapers every day. Its not like they will put football in a press and forget about it till the next world cup.
Right so it's not just the world cup so are you just being a joyless begrudging cunt all year round ? Make up your mind is it the world cup or is it football ?

Because if it's football then tough shit you live in the wrong part of the world, why not move to Seattle no one gives a shit about football in Seattle. Or Montreal or generally America and Canada that's your options. Although parts of America are starting to come around and even if they haven't fully yet they have their own sports to obsess about so maybe that would annoy you too?

or you could give in and accept that you can't get away from it stop fighting us, join us. Join the footballing world. Worship with us. Become one with the billions who already understand that life is fleeting football is forever. I can't claim it'll make you happy. It won't (Not if you support Everton anyway) but it will fill your life, you'll never be bored or empty again. Until the season ends and there's no summer football, they have it worked out now that we get a world cup 2014, copa America 2015, European championship 2016 and the confederations cup 2017 so apart from a few weeks a year it's on all the time, you'll never be alone again. It's omnipresent. It's omnipotent it's here for you.

Join us.

that would be a great analogy if christmas had a premier league, a champions league, a league of ireland, the european crap and a few year round tv stations devoted to it. All media deovting daily coverage in the news to christmas aswell. christmas on the back page of the newspapers every day. Its not like they will put football in a press and forget about it till the next world cup.
You've probably already seen this on Facebook ,
How Football Sounds To People That Don't Care. This Guy Nails It.

yeah, cos who doesn't want their workplace full of angry, coked-up middle-aged alcoholics shouting at a telly
What it's eurovision again ?

Wait do you mean joyous, international tourists celebrating the greatest game on earth, cos I'm just back from the pub and guess what I saw ? You guessed it. Fuck all y'all joyless begrugding cunts. and Viva Mexico!!!!

I don't like watching football in general, I'm bored easily when it comes to sports on the telly. However, the sheer onslaught of whinging about football on my Facebook and Twitter feeds and on here is doing my head in. It really isn't that difficult to avoid, I have yet to see a match or find out a final score or have someone in work talk about it for more than 2-3 min. I've had to put up with way more grumbling than anything.

Also, I find washingcattle's rants where he equates not watching sports with far people hilarious. I reckon they easily sell as many XXL football heresies as M ones.

I don't like watching football in general, I'm bored easily when it comes to sports on the telly. However, the sheer onslaught of whinging about football on my Facebook and Twitter feeds and on here is doing my head in. It really isn't that difficult to avoid, I have yet to see a match or find out a final score or have someone in work talk about it for more than 2-3 min. I've had to put up with way more grumbling than anything.

This is how I feel about Arthurs day when it comes around, the pissing and moaning about the event is worse than the actual event. I'm gonna embrace this years celebrations wholeheartedly.

frankly i haven't noticed much of either football talk OR complaining about football but what's getting on MY tits is people complaining about people complaining

no doubt somebody will be annoyed by my complaining about people complaining about people complaining

it's 32 degrees out

FUCK MY LIFE

Still, I have these fellers to look forward to

BqGEf5KIcAAkVDP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back