Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Arsenal fans in the office talking about Cesc Fabregas. They are angry and he is not the player he once was. One of them just read out the whole statement Fabregas put on facebook.

Fuck this. I love football but can't stand talking about it!

I can't be arsed with any sports but I kind of enjoy the world cup. It's like The Eurovision for heterosexuals

All the people who've talked about it for a year love football and have been looking forward to it for four years. Anyone complaining about it already is a begrudging joyless cunt.

Wrong. Its just boring to me and wether i like it or not i've been immersed in it for a year, and that will go to saturation starting tonight. Think about it. I know there is a match on tonight and i don't care about it. Why do i know this? complete fucking saturation.

Also, some lad came in to work today and said 'i'm going to be late and hungover till the football is over' and people just nodded and said 'right, grand'. Just imagine landing into work and saying that you are going to do fuck all for a few weeks and lump work on other people because you want to drink more than usual.

Wrong. Its just boring to me and wether i like it or not i've been immersed in it for a year, and that will go to saturation starting tonight. Think about it. I know there is a match on tonight and i don't care about it. Why do i know this? complete fucking saturation.
No, you're a joyless begrudging cunt.
Also, some lad came in to work today and said 'i'm going to be late and hungover till the football is over' and people just nodded and said 'right, grand'. Just imagine landing into work and saying that you are going to do fuck all for a few weeks and lump work on other people because you want to drink more than usual.

I call that christmas it happens every fucking year, it clogs up bars with half wit drunken cunts and fills the city streets with capitalist cunts during the day and drunken cunts during the evening. I fucking hate it. At that time of year I am a joyless begrudging cunt which is exactly what you are being by complaining about the football.

You joyless begrudging cunt.

C'mon the football!!!!

Wow. I was complaining originally about the last place on the whole internet where you might have a chance to avoid it being steeped in it. but no, not even here. not even on the minor complaints thread on thumped. :(

i'm with you. fuck football.

sports talk here =

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

on the other hand apparently i drew one of the favourites in the pools thing in work, so...

Wow. I was complaining originally about the last place on the whole internet where you might have a chance to avoid it being steeped in it. but no, not even here. not even on the minor complaints thread on thumped. :(
No not here. Not at all.

Major complaint. FIFA still can't hire a fucking decent ref and Andy Townsend still has a job where he get's paid for having an opinion in spite of the fact he's fucking incapable of actually voicing a fucking opinion on anything.

The cunt.

C'Mon Croatia!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back