Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

You need RTE, Dunphy is slating everyone and everything. He's promised to wear a dress if England make the quarters.

RTE Player doesn't upload the Dunphy/Brady/Giles segments.

This is definitely a case of hating the Player, but not hating the game.

I'd imagine guys who faithfully stand in the rain every weekend to watch their town club lose for the whole season aren't overly impressed with all the world cup hoopla

In other news I have accepted that I am allergic to pizza now. This is the worst thing that has ever happened under the sun

You can't dislike a post and then offer sympathies

you just can't

Did you think I was having a go at you? What gives?

Imagine a band you like and have seen dozens of times in dark nightclubs. Then imagine seeing them on a sunny day in a field, in a crowd of 10,000 people who are only there for the crack and don't particularly care who is on stage.

C'mon the football!!!!

that would be a great analogy if christmas had a premier league, a champions league, a league of ireland, the european crap and a few year round tv stations devoted to it. All media deovting daily coverage in the news to christmas aswell. christmas on the back page of the newspapers every day. Its not like they will put football in a press and forget about it till the next world cup.

When I got up this morning I noticed that at some point during the night I took down a load of boxes i had stashed on top of wardrobe and left them here and there around the room. Either I did it or someone else came in and did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back