Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

I met one sound driver who let me travel for free when my ticket "wasn't working" (I had inadvertently taken an old ticket and left the new one at home), but yeah, gross incompetence and general ill mannered behaviour seem to dominate in the company.

In general, it's a company whose workforce despises its customers.

Glad to hear you got a good one that time though.

7643-l.jpg

just realised I had booked today and tomorrow as holidays but they were never allocated. I should be at home in bed

fuck this year

tried going for first post christmas run yesterday. Ran for about 20 minutes then stopped because I thought I'd throw up. Actually wasn't bad going considering I'd spent the previous 2 weeks sitting on my arse eating tea cakes and turkey

My COO's stay-home-if-you're-a-pussy email

We are experiencing the winter storm forecasted for New England which is expected to intensify overnight with significant snow accumulation and strong winds. It is forecasted to continue into the morning commuting hours accompanied by severe low temperatures. If the storm materializes as forecasted we urge you to use your judgment and either delay your commute or work from home for the day. For those with urgent responsibilities that require travel to the office or site, please use caution.

My company have a contingency plan that seems to solely involve sending us text messages at 6 AM letting us know that yes, the building will be open today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back