Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Pinterest has slapped my wrist again. Time to pull the plug on it.

I had amassed a nice collection of cool images but it had become something of an addiction that served no purpose

They had a couple of good tunes. I think the Dead 60s wre out around the same time? FOr a monent it seemed there was going to be an 80s(the good bits) revival

I had a laugh earlier when I stumped across these also-rans who sprang from the ashes of Culture CLub

trying so very hard...and failing, very hard

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

JAYSUS THE DEAD 60'S

Famous during NME's "Summer of Ska", was that 2005 or 2006? I can't remember

Ah yeah the Ordinary Boys had a couple of good songs alright, nothing like an indie band who fails to live up to their ambition though. Now and then I still throw on Life Will be the Death of Me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've heard that too. And recipes and other home making stuff too, but all I ever saw was people with similar interests to mine.

And for the second day running the apple I brought for lunch is mainly rotten

I considered eating around the bad bits but ...no I'm too angry

There is no tragedy like this under the sky

Secuity report when I had to leave my car at work due it being shit the other night

"Car left in carpark. No staff on-site. Insurance out of date. Possibly abandoned."

The HR person asked me "Is that your car, the one with the rust and the dent on the side?"

We just said thanks but no thanks

But that would have made it slightly better. The last time we were promised drink we got a pint each and a 6 pack of cans

between 6 people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back