Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

I have been wondering that for years.
Even in regular salons, men can get a cut for 30/40, women it's at least 50/60 euro.
I don't need no stinkin' fancy cut! It's a sham.

I used to have very long hair and remember makeing a visit to a barbers he did not have a clue what to do with me they are much more used to a customer who walks in and knows what number blade they want on the razor
Nothing wrong with cuting your own hair aslong as you can do a semi decent job of it i think

Last edited:
I used to have very long hair and remember makeing a visit to a barbers he did not have a clue what to do with me they are much more used to a customer who walks in and knows what number blade they want on the razor
Nothing wrong with cuting your own hair aslong as you can do a semi decent job of it i think
I had a similar experience, he told me he didn't really have a clue what to do with long hair and only charged me 50p

older relatives (parents and aunties) getting annoyed that you don't respond instantly to their emails

"aren't young people terrible," they tut amongst themselves

get over it you old duffers

Ha.

Fucking got clamped this morning. Forgot to move the car on Sunday night and managed to get away with it right up until 2mins before I left the house for work. Bah!

Plans to go to the UK for a few days to go to a gig have fallen through...due to everything costing a fucking fortune these days

Unfriending someone on facebook, and then realising that they won't understand why they've been unfriended, but you'd have to refriend them in order to explain.

Also, apparently, it doesn't matter how much you've suffered, or what, it didn't happen if you're not crying to everyone about it on every possible occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back