Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

Ha ha I'll bet you look really stupid, ha ha with your stupid hair ah ha ha ha.

Ahem. Sorry I couldn't resist. I haven't had a haircut since I was 18. I love hearing stuff like this. The haircuts thread was great until people started bragging.

Looks like my mom went at it with scissors to cut some gum out.
I hate paying for haircuts. Ridiculous prices for someone with straight hair and it takes all of 5 minutes to trim.

dumb+4.jpg

Ha ha I'll bet you look really stupid, ha ha with your stupid hair ah ha ha ha.

Ahem. Sorry I couldn't resist. I haven't had a haircut since I was 18. I love hearing stuff like this. The haircuts thread was great until people started bragging.

So, what? You've got a Rick Rubin thing going on?

Nice one.

Are you a public servant or something? I'm trying to think where one could get away with that.
I was a photographer now I work in a theatre in London, where no one gives a shit. And what do you mean by "get away with"? That's what's wrong with Ireland, even the slightest thing that you want is still something you have to "get away with". It's hair lads, it's not a fucking head of poisonous snakes for fuck sake. Grow up.

I was a photographer now I work in a theatre in London, where no one gives a shit. And what do you mean by "get away with"? That's what's wrong with Ireland, even the slightest thing that you want is still something you have to "get away with". It's hair lads, it's not a fucking head of poisonous snakes for fuck sake. Grow up.

Get a haircut ya bleedin' hippy.

Hey, good for you. I work in the US. In the private sector here anyway, short hair on men is the norm. I'd have to be pretty indispensable to walk around looking like Rick Rubin. I'm only slight indispensable.
Although I know a guy that works high up in Apple and he goes to work in fucking sandals and shorts. Loaded and all, the fucker.

Look at you with a theatre gig. Nice one.

Hey, good for you. I work in the US. In the private sector here anyway, short hair on men is the norm. I'd have to be pretty indispensable to walk around looking like Rick Rubin. I'm only slight indispensable.
Although I know a guy that works high up in Apple and he goes to work in fucking sandals and shorts. Loaded and all, the fucker.

Look at you with a theatre gig. Nice one.
Nah, it's totally shit. I have a strong spine and long arms and I can lift my above own body weight so I'll always have work.

I have been wondering that for years.
one way to find out. I don't want to hear another word about the price of haircuts until you've tried at least 10 cheap barbers.

Even in regular salons, men can get a cut for 30/4.
Can but don't because that would be absurd. Wait, I actually do have a male friend who spends this kind of money on his hair. He thinks it will better mask his hairloss.

one way to find out. I don't want to hear another word about the price of haircuts until you've tried at least 10 cheap barbers.

Can but don't because that would be absurd. Wait, I actually do have a male friend who spends this kind of money on his hair. He thinks it will better mask his hairloss.

I know a dude who flies to London to get his hair cut. *cough cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back