Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Unfriending someone on facebook, and then realising that they won't understand why they've been unfriended, but you'd have to refriend them in order to explain.

Also, apparently, it doesn't matter how much you've suffered, or what, it didn't happen if you're not crying to everyone about it on every possible occasion.

That was some fucking insane shit.

"The person with the private account"

TV chefs who refer to everything as Myyyyy Such and Such.
eg "On a cold winter night MYYYYYYY stew of cat fur and shit peanuts is just the thing for a quick pick me up"
I'm looking at you in particular Mrs Allen - knock it off.
It's like the fuckers think they invented cooking.

[quote="Mormon Nailer, post: 1523976, member: 4530
I'm looking at you in particular Mrs Allen - knock it off.
It's like the fuckers think they invented cooking.[/quote]

I can't stand that woman, if she comes on the channel changes, or the TV goes off. Most of her recipes are straight out of her mother-in-law's or even Myrtle Allen's books.

I can't stand that woman, if she comes on the channel changes, or the TV goes off. Most of her recipes are straight out of her mother-in-law's or even Myrtle Allen's books.

Darina Allen drives my mother completely incandescent with rage - it's kind of funny to see.
They have really made an industry of self promotion and odd diction.
(Myrtle Allen is great though)

I dunno..be either Ratch or that posh English one..whatsername...the one that was huge a couple years back..always eyeballing ya over the dauphinoise potatoes

Also
Nigella Lawson is the most retch inducing piece of crap on tv

Pretending you've just got in from some work or other and dropping your coat on the floor, the inevitable trip to the fridge in the nightdress because you are just like us. The fucking adjectives.
And the whole thing is shot in a fucking warehouse.
So all of those little parties, dinners with the Kids, trips to the fridge
are just bullshit.

And pretending after how many years doing this and the thousands of recipes
a/ We can't see through this crap and
b/ we actually believe your little story about how you LOOOOOVE to knock this dish up and do it all the time
c/ and that when I see you little media chum pretend parties with all of the people who look like something from shutterstock, we don't think violent thoughts

it's insulting to the viewer.
just a posh tory girl throwing any tired old crap to the proles who she thinks are too dumb to notice.

If it was a toss* between the TV chef totty it'd be between Nigella Lawson and Gizzi Erskine

And Gizzi's beehive, punk past and tattoos would decide it for me

*yes, that's right

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back