Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

The state of these ones! Vicious slapper dogs.

I decided to root my phone this evening, thought it'd take me about half an hour. 5 hours later and i'm still not finished

Like Slappers they hunt in packs, are persistent and successful about 80% of the time.

Unlike slappers they are extremely intelligent see here for some unbelievable coordinated combat procedures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/life/African_Wild_Dog#p0036vfk

and this is why they absolutely terrify me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think I'm getting my third ear and chest infection since september. What the fuck is that about?

Everybody got it this year.I blame the returning migrants with their foreign germs.
Quarantine them.

Bollox no one on the ferry was sick, no one on the train was sick, no one in fucking London is sick it's us filthy dubs with all our spitting and children that's the problem. From now on I'm not sharing a fag or a buckfast bottle with anyone. it's like bare backing for your lungs.

I met a bloke in the Dice Bar the other night who'd recently gotten over a bout of TB. Nearly kilt him apparently. Least I hope he was over it.

Bollox no one on the ferry was sick, no one on the train was sick, no one in fucking London is sick it's us filthy dubs with all our spitting and children that's the problem. From now on I'm not sharing a fag or a buckfast bottle with anyone. it's like bare backing for your lungs.

Ah-ha,I forgot you were one of them.
UNCLEAN!!!

It's not the foreigns, it's not the culchies, it's the fucking Dubs. We've all got mr Burns syndrome. We're awash with so many diseases that they've balanced themselves perfectly so each symptom negates another symptom and we appear healthy. That's why christmas is so unhealthy. You accidentally cure your iron deficiency but veer to close to gout and then the whole house of fucking cards collapses.*

*Washingcattle is not a doctor.

It's not the foreigns, it's not the culchies, it's the fucking Dubs. We've all got mr Burns syndrome. We're awash with so many diseases that they've balanced themselves perfectly so each symptom negates another symptom and we appear healthy. That's why christmas is so unhealthy. You accidentally cure your iron deficiency but veer to close to gout and then the whole house of fucking cards collapses.*

*Washingcattle is not a doctor.

Sums up my sickly Xmas anyway

I'm as healthy and happy as I've ever been in January, just to balance out all this sickly woe.

Sprained my thumb at the weekend though. Been told my left hand looks like the Nutty Professor's

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back